I am just a little over 5 months old now: it feels like I was born yesterday but so much happened since then. I am not the super skinny baby I used to be, I grew up quite a lot: above 5 kg and 62 cm, I am a big girl now. I start behaving like one too: I can sit by myself (still not so stable), eat real food (that's delicious, except maybe carrots, I have to make a little effort here), grab everything I want, watch movies, look at people...
Growing up fast but still as cute as when I was born.
Not always so easy to aim for the mouth. This is "petit pois" (green peas), my favorite for now.
By far the most flexible in the family. And I always have to have something in my mouth.

Look at those 4 big blue eyes. Do you think I could pretend to be Mamma and trick people? We look very much alike.

Fashion is at least as important as food.

I will have to master 3 languages: I'd better start early. My first 100 words in Icelandic. Baby = barn!

I am one happy little girl and I like showing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment