Sunday, June 8, 2008

Exercizing - Paris & Saulges

I decided it was enough rest after the US trip, we have to get moving again. I am a super energetic little girl: I can't stay in the same place more than a minute, I have to roll away, I can't just look at things, I need to grab them... Nothing better for me than exercizing as much as possible to drain all that extra energy out.

Let's start with roller-blading. There is this event every Sunday in Paris, where people go rollerblading around the city, for about 20km. Thousands of people on wheels, the police blocks roads just for us. What a wonderful way to visit the city.


I am so happy, we are on the move again. What I like best: bumps in the road!
Mom is doing a great job driving the stroller, not always so easy when going uphill. Oh, and nobody can resist my super cute smile, they all have to wave at me.

I might like moving fast and bumps, but Mamma and Papa have their own addiction: they cannot spend a week without touching some rock. Summer is the best period, they like going on climbing week-ends, with their friends from the climbing gym. This time, we are in Saulges, a small village not too far from Le Mans, about 2.5 hours West of Paris.

I have my little Pogy bed for trips, Mamma and Papa have their little house too. They decided they would bring me everywhere ( I love that), the carrier is great for that.
Me in my Snugli, well protected from the strong sun.
I like hugging Mamma, she is the best.
I learnt a new trick lately: I can sit by myself. Does not always last very long though, I lose my balance and fall head first. Boink.
Oooooh, a cute flower. So difficult to grab it with my little hands! I have to concentrate hard.

I can see fishes from up there. Climbing week-ends are not only meant for climbing: I like wandering around and discover new things. Flowers, leaves, little rocks... so many new things for me.
I am always happy to be outside (and so is daddy).
Climbing = sherpas. We don't always travel very light...
Discovering climbing gear. As soon as I can walk, I'll show them how good of a climber I am.
I already like altitude: I am a plane right now, flying super high and super fast.

No comments: