Monday, September 15, 2008

Sitting, Walking and Running

I am now 8 months old: everybosy says I am growing too fast. It is so much better to be bigger: I can do new things all by myself, life is less frustrating. Sitting and walking on 4 feet... I am mastering those techniques. I am not walking yet though so I still need Mamma, Papa or a stroller to carry me. Does not prevent me from discovering the world around Saint Remy, we always visit tons of new places together.

In the Parc de Rambouillet, a few minutes from home. I am demonstrating my skills on the lawn of the French President. It is the castle where he sometimes welcomes other presidents and important people.

When I get tired of walking or for longer distances, I just ask my best ride to carry me. Faster, faster...

Where is dinner? I am hungry. I am still a little small in that chair and need padding in the back but soon, I will be able to eat all by myself.

When it is not me walking, it is Mamma running. This is in Paris, in a race only for girls. It was difficult to spot Mamma in the big crowds and she was going so fast, I almost missed here. Maybe next year I wil participate too.

At the finish line. I am so proud of Mamma for getting a big medal. I am sure it is gold.

It is my 8-month anniversary today. See, I am already trying new running shoes, preparing for next year's race. And modeling my new hat at the same time.

No comments: