We spent the Saturday walking around and spending time with all those people, finishing the day with a great fancy dinner: I kinda skipped that though, I prefer my mashed pumpkin and milk bottle dinner, and need my 12-hour beauty sleep. On Sunday, Mamma and Papa checked out a climbing spot while Papie and Maie took care of me for a few hours.
Some cousins, a boyfriend and an aunt. Guess who is who.
Papi demonstrated that he can still take care of little ones like me. Check out the relaxing position.
On sunday morning, we took a bath in a gigantic tub. There was space for the whole family and we could even make big bubbles. Can we have one of these at home?
Mamma climbing on the cliffs along the Seine river, the one that flows through Paris. I did not see them, too dangerous for a little girl like me, but they told me the rock was super cool: a big hard chalk wall with flinstones in it (reminds me of my nickname before I was born: little Pebble, almost like Pebbles from the Flintstone family).
Mamie and Papi took great care of me during the parent climbing session. Sho said I was not an angel? I almost even have a halo.
Gorgeous view from the top of the cliff. I would not mind leaving there either (in a big house with a giant tub).
No comments:
Post a Comment