After all the excitement of the move, the new job for mom, the nanny, all the climbing week-ends and trips, the whole family needed some rest. November was kind of quiet, settling down in our new home. I like discovering new things, new experiences.
I have a bunch of toys, I can spend hours playing with a few of them, turning things, pushing buttons, hitting them with other toys... So much fun.

I can almost take a bath by myself now. I love playing with my rubber duckies, but not so much when Mamma or Papa wash my hair. I don't swim yet, but I wish I coud stay the whole day in there.
Uncle Vincent came to visit us for a week-end. We are both fascinated by the TV.

Flowers with a bunch of bright colors. I have to be delicate with them not to ruin them.

Buttons!!! And I can stand too. Almost stable, sort of.

Playing with Mamma in my little house that Papa built for me after we moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment