Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gleđileg Jól!

This year we spent christmas in Iceland. Because mamma and papa were not born in the same country we take turns staying in Iceland and in France over the holidays.
I had a very good time, saw and played with snow for the first time, got lots and lots of presents, met a lot of my size cousins (some for the second time but people change so fast these days its hard to recognize them again...I for one have lots more hair now than last time!) and I spent a good time with amma, afi, Jonni and Birna. I realized that amma and afi's house is great...because they let me do almost everything I want!! And they have a cat too (I call him "tistis"), even though he didn't really want to talk too much to me (he's probably afraid of the competition in the four legged department, and I'm so much cuter!)

Busy putting that santa claus into this vase...it made such a fun noice when I banged it to it.

Almost ALL of these presents were mine!! Ok perhaps not all but...

....still looked a bit at them to see if there was any good stuff there

Eating some candies with Birna.

Snow is fun and its great to be pulled on a sledge!!

Especially when papa goes superfast!

We went to a christmas party at langamma Rúna's house in Borgarnes and danced around the xmas tree...next time I'll be able to dance without mamma holding me.

Overall I was superhappy to be in Iceland...it was a great first xmas!

No comments: