Not being in Iceland did not mean we were bored at home: 3 of Mamma and Papa's friends stayed with us for a few days. Bea came from Rotterdam in the Netherlands, Varuni and Jerome came from Angers, South West of here. They all got to see how cute and adorable I was, I played all my tricks on them. They even relieved my parents a little and took care of me in the morning so they could sleep more.
I am a little girl and could not stay up until midnight on New Years's Eve. Too bad, I would have liked to try the super fancy dinner they all prepared. I am sure snails and foie gras don't do little girls any harm.
The girls. Thecutest one is in bed though...
Mamma and Papa, the hosts of this New Year's Eve dinner. Got some good help from all the guests to prepare the food and setup the table. And take care of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment