Saturday, August 23, 2008

My first time in Ile de Re

Mamie and Papi have a very nice house in Ile de Re, a small island off the Atlantic coast. We went there for a few days to enjoy some sun and the sea. Thierry, Vincent and Katie were there as well, all of them always saying I was super cute (am I making that up?).

The "older" Tesson family enjoying a walk on the beach. You can't see it but I am helping too: I kick my legs a lot to make dad go faster.
A small street in the old town of Saint Martin. I love the flowers, they stick out so well from the white background.

Nothing better than cuddling with Mamma. Good way to warm up too: summer maybe but wind and clouds make the beach quite chilly. I could not even try swimming and I did not like playing in the sand very much.

Playing with Mamie. She took very good care of me, and found a great way to make me laugh there.

Katie helping Vincent set up the windsurf. A star with his groupie.

Talking about the star, this picture is pretty much the only proof he went windsurfing and not swimming that day. He spent more time in the water than on the board. He even crashed into a boat anchor!!!

I stayed home while Mamma and Papa went on Papi's new boat. Windy but very sunny: guess who had a raccoon face later that day from too much sun.

Papi Tesson, and three out of four Tesson brothers: which one do you think is missing? (they all look the same)

No comments: