Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My birthday is on the 15th of January. This year was super special because it was my first ever birthday!! They day passed in the beginning just like normally, I went to my nanny, Sandrine, and played with the other kids but in the evening we celebrated and I got a cake of my own!
I also got some presents, yay, more packages to open, now I am a total pro in that.
Facinated by the candle, mamma is a bit scared I'm going to burn myself on it.

That is a one yummy cake!!

Opening the presents without any assistance!

Yay...new shoes!! I am such a fashionable girl and love getting new shoes (hmm, I guess I inherited that from mamma).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can someone be so cute... yes Xavier im talking about you!

Ekki segja honum samt að ég er að tala um Leu Lys ;)