Let's celebrate my birthday again: Mamma and Papa invited some family to come over for lunch this week-end so they can all admire how grown I am. Good food (I got to try the roasted chicken and potatoes, yummy) and more presents! By now I know how to rip the paper off (so much fun) and discover what's hidden inside.
I really look forward to next Christmas and being 2: can I get more presents then?
Discovering the farm that Mamie and Papi just gave me: it speaks French and English and you can learn animals and numbers. Pushing buttons is fun: 7, 7, 7, 7, 7 7 7 7... 7
Reading my new book: it's about a chicken and you can touch stuff. Ilike turning pages a lot and looking at pictures, I am too young to read yet.
Yeay, a new doll. She is called Kisskiss and likes cuddling and kissing me. (See how good I am at opening presents by myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment