I still have a really hard time falling asleep at night, crying hour after hour in somebody's arms, but I feel like I am growing little by little. I am becoming more active during the day, interacting with the people around me a lot more than before: following them with my eyes, moving my arms in their direction... It still looks like I don't really know what I am doing but trust me, I amslowly getting there. Smiling has also become my specialty, showing my half-moon-eyes as mom and dad call it: nobody can resist that and be sure that I will be re-using this trick when I am older to get my parents to et me do whatever I want.
Nobody can resist my smiles!
I still can't move by myself: mom is training me everyday by putting me on my tummy, hoping I will turn around. Being in this position for a few minutes is ok, but not too long: being stuck upside down is not much fun, I feel like a turtle (the other way round though) that would not be able to go back on its four feet. Cinnamoroll has become my best friend, he is so cute with his long ears, I'll drag him everywhere with me when I am older.Training with mommy: one day I'll be able to catch my toys
I can even bring my hand into my mouth every time I try: still lacking a little coordination to only stick my thumb in there though.
My best friend: Cinnamoroll
Growing, yes, but not too fast. Cuddling in mom or dad's arms is my favorite activity, falling asleep close to them. And I still need diapers...
I am telling you, mom fell asleep first.

When I am really tired, I can fall asleep in any kind of position

Changing diapers, not always so much fun
No comments:
Post a Comment