Last weekend I got to meet mamien and papou for the first time, they are my great grandparents, that is my grandma Martine's parents and live inside of Paris. I, mom and dad drove there in our (aka MY) new car and as usual I had a really good nap on the way there, it is just so cosy when I'm all bundled up in my carseat and the sound of the diesel engine is so relaxing. We had lunch with mami and papu, or actually only mom and dad did because I fell a sleep AGAIN after drinking a bit of milk even though I really tried not to. I mean, its not so polite of me to fall asleep when I'm meeting my great grandparents for the first time but mom and dad put me in the carseat with a blanket and it was aaah so warm and nice and from there everything starts to get blurry....
Unfortunately my parents forgot to bring a camera so we don't have any pictures from the visit but next time we will not forget an I will definitely not get tricked into sleeping almost the whole visit...
Now I am 2 months old which is a bunch but everybody I know super old compared to me. My parents are for example 150 - 200 times older than me (because mom was so clever to get a youngish dad for me), my both sets of grandparents (amma and afi in Iceland and mami and papi in France) are like 350 times older than me and my great grandparents are 400-500 times older than me buuuut I just found out that I have a cousin in Iceland that is younger than me!! Yaayyy!! He doesn't have a name yet, well he is still so little, but I really hope to see him when I go to Iceland in April. Then we can get to know each other and since I am the more experienced one of us I'll be able to give him good advise on stuff I'm an expert on like napping and drinking milk.
Recently I've learned a new trick, I can make mom and dad smile and be very happy whenever I want to. All I have to do is to smile, laugh a bit and talk a little...well they don't really understand me but they find this very cute and amusing and are instantly happy. Its a good trick to use whenever I've been crying for a long time and they seem to be getting a bit tired and unhappy about it. Its amazing how easy it is for me to control those two!!
Well I'll let this be it for now and since we don't have any pictures from the visit to my great grandparents I'll just post few more pictures of my cute self!
Playing on the floor with mommy...its kind of fun!!
Ok not so happy anymore!!
Hmm..I found my thumb with my mouth, its kind of good to suck on.
I am such a cool kid in my teddy bear suit!
1 comment:
Hey cous!
It's your younger cousin in Iceland. I'm really looking forward to meeting you, you seem quite seasoned compared to your age, and I'm sure you'll be able to teach me a thing or two...
But just to warn you... I'm a really big fellow, in my third week of life I have already passed the 5 kg on the scale. Yebb, I really don't do much more than drink and having my diaper changed (who has time to sleep during the day!!?).
Perhaps we'll meet for "lunch" or "tea" when your here ;) ?
My best to the old folks.
Post a Comment