I like meeting new people, I always greet them with big smiles, let them hold me and play with me. Vincent also got to see my other side, the one where I have a hard time falling asleep at night, and cry for hours in a row. It did not seem to bother him so much though: just like when Thierry stayed here during a week-end, Vincent barely woke up when I was crying less than a meter away from me, thinking it only lasted 30 minutes or so: mom and dad had to take care of me for 2-3 hours before I finally fell asleep. Hope I can be like them when I am older, sleep without interruption whatever happens.
Even though the weather was not perfect, we got to go for a walk not too far from here, around a small lake and on a nice hill: we all discovered that new place together, we'll most probably go there again frequently, I liked it. I felt like Vincent was not getting enough exercise those days so I asked him to push my stroller up the hill: not such an easy task, would be a good training for athletes.
Vincent took very good care of me during the week-end, I really liked playing with him
No comments:
Post a Comment