Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back home

It feels good to be back home after so much traveling: I like my new Pogy bed but there is nothing better than sleeping in my own big bed again.
My internal clock is all screwed up: always on the move during 2 weeks, with up to 7 hours of time difference I am going to take the coming days a little more quietly, get some good rest and re-adapt to the French way of life.
I am riding my new friend: Mike gave me this dragon, it almost did not fit in the plane on the way back to France. I feel like a knight, I am Princess Charming!
Talking about knights, this is me watching "The Quest for the Holy Grail" from the Monty Pythons. I could not stop laughing about the African-swallow-carrying-a-coconut scene.
Visiting Great-grandma, Papy's mom. She has a big dog that runs everywhere like crazy: I am sure I could use him to pull my stroller.
I discovered that I have an identical twin: same clothes, same expressions at the same time. I can even touch her!

No comments: