Sunday, July 20, 2008

Always more rock

This is the last climbing week-end organized with the club for this year: Mama and Papa organized it and decided to go to bring the only 2 other participants to a new place in Bourgogne: Saffres. Nice weather during 2 days, no crowds. Perfect climbing week-end.
Mid-morning nap on Papa's chest. We keep each other warm: so comfy.
Mama on a very nice (and hard) slab climb. Tiny small holds, balancy moves, tricky placements... not easy. She managed to climb it very nicely!
Mamma working her way up a nice dihedral. Limestone in Bourgogne offers so many different configurations: climbing is open to all levels, all styles...
One can find a lot of strange creatures in the back-country of Bourgogne. Our encounter with this pink little fluffy animal could not have been more joyful.
Let's go for a ride. I might have short legs, I know how to find the best means of transportation.

Ooooh, a stick. I don;t need fancy toys, I can play with a stick for hours: touch it, spin it in all directions, shake it, poke it, possibly stick it in my mouth... Endless number of options.

The whole family gathered at the bottom of the cliff: Mamma belays while Papa prepares my milk bottle.
Yummy yummy, I like gnawing on the little antennas of the blue bug. Mamma and Papa hope I won't start doing that with real bugs when I am oler. Yuck!


No comments: