Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meeting Uncle Fabien

Today, I got to see someone that looks a lot like Papa: it is my uncle Fabien, Papa's medium brother. I had not seen him since a few days after I was born when he visited me at the clinic. I changed a lot since then, I am a big girl now. Mamma and Papa invited him to go climbing: we had to go indoors, the weather was too uncertain to go to my favorite forest in Fontainebleau.

Fabien climbed quite well for a semi-beginner (don't tell anybody I was helping him, showing him which holds to take)
It was a little warm in here. I even got to borrow Mamma's climbing shoes, almost a perfect fit.
I told you I was a good climber, Mamma even has to restrin me so I don't climb too high and hurt myself.

I might be small (and almost naked) but I am not impressed by those 2 big guys.

No comments: