I always thought Mamma had a perfect body: she is copying the Leonardo Da Vinci drawing to show it.
Papa playing in the same old bridge: we tilted the image 90° so it looks like he is doing something cool. In reality, he is just standing there with his arms in the air.
We are traveing quite light this time: the car is packed with camping and climbing gear. Just enough space left for my little car seat. Does not seem to bother me...
Bourgogne was rainy and cold so we headed back home and spent the last day of the week-end in Fontainebleau instead.
Having lunch on Mamma's lap in between big boulders.
Bouldering requires a lot of concentration and attention to details: tiny small holds are not always easy to find. Except for me. It's all a question of scale, tiny holds = big one for me.
You should put sunglasses to watch this picture. Dad is so painfully white that all the sun is reflecting on him. White before bouldering, sunburt red the next day :o)
Mamma is showing me little rock formations while I listen very carefully. I love the texture of rock. Wait until I can walk by myself and I'll become the best climber ever.
I like trees and leaves too. Even when I am crying, seeing some green calms me down. Definitely not a city girl.
My personal Sher-Papa driving me around in Fontainebleau. Great climbing but also great hikes with loads of bumps. My favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment