Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I can do tricks

Everybody is amazed at how fast I am growing and changing. It's true that I am now a little more than 6 months old and I discovered that I could do quite a bit with my little body. Does not always worjk perfectly but I am working on it really hard.

I can sit: ok, I could do that 2 months ago already, but now I am stable and feel natural in this position. No more wobbly head...
I like eating solid food too... except that I have to learn that not everything is eatable, my chair for example.
Solid food is not that solid yet and I have a little mouth. The spoon sometimes ends up somewhere else on my face, especially when I don't concentrate very much on what I am doing. And please stop taking pictures when I look dumb!
Playing with my toys is my favorite hobby: Mamma designed a little playground for me with pillows and my comforter. Prevents me from hurting myself when I get too excited and fall backwards or sideways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mín er ekkert smá orðin flott. Kveðja frá Sólrúnu og fjölskyldu.

Jóhanna said...

I recognize that toy! Glad to see that it's getting some good use. :)