The family is doing great: spending entire days the 3 of us together helps us learn about each other. As I can't talk yet, and because mom and dad are not very familiar with baby language (mostly crying so far I admit), it can sometimes take a little bit of time to make them understand what I want. They are doing quite good though: I am never starving (my middle names are "suction cup" and "woodpecker", I'll explain that someday), always have a clean diaper and get all the sleep I need.
Last night I had a little tummy ache: those bubbles in my stomach are very uncomfortable and I can't sleep if I don't burp them out. It took a few hours to finally get rid of all of them and find a comfortable sleeping position yesterday: mom and dad had to stay up very late because I was crying. After a short night of agitated sleep, I feel a lot better, everything is back to normal: it took me 2 seconds to fall asleep this morning after taking a bath.

Even though I don't have my own bedroom, I love mom and dad's apartment: it is very comfy and there is a bunch of space for my bed and all my friends. I will present some of them to you in the future, I love them all.
1 comment:
Moose!
Post a Comment