Exercize is the answer, I follow mom and dad wherever they go: mom started climbing again a week ago and I was there. I am already the new star at the gym, everybody thinks I am super cute and that it won't be long before I start going up the wall too. I want to go there again often, see how mom gets back into shape: it is a little hard for her, she has to take it slow so that the scar does not re-open.
Last week-end, we all went rollerblading: me in my stroller and mom or dad pushing it. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the sun, the little bumps on the path. We even tried doing jumps and stunts on the ramp: I called it figure-strolling, this is the next Olympic discipline.
Next is running: mamma can't wait to go jogging again, and spend hours with me discovering the area. Soon.
On Wednesday, we also got a new car, a biiiiig one, my new car. Mine. It has everything I need there: a big trunk for my stroller, a bunch of space in the back so I can comfortably sit during long drives, and more important than anything, my own cup-holder. I can't really reach it so far but I am sure it will come in handy when I need to let go of my milk bottle.
One thing for sure, both papa and mamma love it: it is roomy, easy to drive, has very nice visibility, gentle on the baby and has a bunch of equipment. Be prepared to see us go everywhere with it.
I am a real stunt now, you should see all the jumps I can do
Dad's turn to push me down the ramp

Dad's turn to push me down the ramp
My new ride

2 comments:
wow super nice ride :) And guess What... It might be that you will see you favorite aunt soon :D og uppáhalds systir þína and your favorite syster in law :) vííí
hilsen from Birna Rún (Who appears to be stalking you with comments on every post :D)
Nice car! Congrats on the new buy! Hope all is well. In case I am around this summer when Varuni is having her... uh... 3rd wedding... I am thinking of witnessing this and pay you guys a visit. Affaire a suivre!
Post a Comment