We also had to go shopping: food to prepare a dinner with Sagia and Geo at night, some specialty food from the international market to cook nice foreign recipes just the way mom and dad like and obviously some more baby supplies.
This Sunday was fantastic from the very beginning: already a blue sky when I woke up. Time to go spend some time outside.
I got to discover the bouldering place not very far from home, in Maincourt-sur-Yvette. A bunch of rocks in the forest where people can climb without any special gear apart from shoes and possibly a crash pad to limit ankle injuries in case of falling. We got to check the off-road capabilities of my stroller: perfect in all types of terrain but it turned out to be a little difficult to drag up the steep slope of this area but with the effort of both mom and dad we made it eventually. Mom and dad were very happy to be able to climb outside but both of them complained about being out of shape, while I did the thing I do the best in my stroller, slept!!
Mom trying hard
Dad was super happy to be climbing outside!
I was more chill and took a nap in the stroller...well I wouldn't have been able to see anything anyway!
Tiger in training
No comments:
Post a Comment