Visiting such a big city takes a little time so I got to sleep a lot in the car and in the stroller. Which means that tonight I am full of energy. Combined with some stomach pains (I guess drinking a bottle in the car on the way back home might not have been the best idea), I already feel bad for mom and dad that will probably spend a difficult night. I have to get used to traveling, we are all planning to visit a lot of places in France and Europe in the coming months, starting with Iceland soon after Easter.
Oh, I almost forgot: this morning, I also got to do like the stars in Hollywood: Amma helped me make some imprints of my foot and hand in cast. They look fantastic and I'll be able to remember how small I was in a few years from now.
A little nap in my new chair before leaving to Paris.
The whole family in front of the Eiffel Tower.
With Amma and Afi by Notre Dame.

No comments:
Post a Comment