On Friday afternoon I had the pleasure to meet Amma and Afi, my grandparents from Iceland, for the first time. This is their first trip to France and they are coming just to see me: I can't believe how lucky I am.
Amma and Afi brought me a buuuunch of presents from them, family and friends in Iceland: winter gear to never be cold (where else than in Iceland could they design better warm clothing), a nice music box, a toy with donkeys and zebras on it and attaches to my bed. It can spin and play music too!!
This morning, they even brought me one more gift: a very comfy bouncing chair. I love bouncing in mom and dad's arms, now I'll be able to bounce by myself and let them rest their arms occasionally.
Yesterday we all went together for a walk, me in my supercool stroller but I don't really remember where we went because I fall a sleep like a rock when driving in the stroller (especially on very bumpy roads). Today we went and walked around the gardens of Chateau de Versailles, because the weather was very good, a blue sky and sun. I slept again in the stroller (and the car which is a very good place for a nap too) but when I get bigger I want mom and dad to get a BIG house like the one in Versailles!! ...and while they're at it they can throw in a puppy, kitten and a horse too (or that might be coming from mom actually...).
Amma and Afi brought me a buuuunch of presents from them, family and friends in Iceland: winter gear to never be cold (where else than in Iceland could they design better warm clothing), a nice music box, a toy with donkeys and zebras on it and attaches to my bed. It can spin and play music too!!
This morning, they even brought me one more gift: a very comfy bouncing chair. I love bouncing in mom and dad's arms, now I'll be able to bounce by myself and let them rest their arms occasionally.
Yesterday we all went together for a walk, me in my supercool stroller but I don't really remember where we went because I fall a sleep like a rock when driving in the stroller (especially on very bumpy roads). Today we went and walked around the gardens of Chateau de Versailles, because the weather was very good, a blue sky and sun. I slept again in the stroller (and the car which is a very good place for a nap too) but when I get bigger I want mom and dad to get a BIG house like the one in Versailles!! ...and while they're at it they can throw in a puppy, kitten and a horse too (or that might be coming from mom actually...).
More toys in my bed, I am so spoiled.
Amma and I playing in my new bouncing chair.
My bear outfit to stay warm and cute in my stroller.
Walking by the ponds of Chateau de Versailles.
Amma and Afi posing in front of the Chateau.
Walking with mommy. Doesn't she look hot with sunglasses?
I guess dad was happy to go for a walk too.
No comments:
Post a Comment