Friday, May 9, 2008

USA - Day 4 - Auburn, AL

Second day in Auburn. No big plans for today, we have to leave town early in the afternoon to go on a week-end in Florida (are we going to see alligators?). Downtown Auburn and the University look very peaceful and welcoming, we check out the campus and all the baby and outdoor stores we can find. Me, predictable? Noooo...

Papi and Mamie are there as well, they arrived a day after us in Alabama. Good occasion to have someone else take care of my bath.

Can you tell we are in Auburn? I could be the official mascott for the next Aburn tigers game.

Scouting Auburn campus. My future university maybe.

Mamma misses her Top Model years. Does not she look super cute when she poses?

Trainig my abs and back muscles at home. I don't really like laying on my tummy, I am not crawling yet. Maybe I'll skip this step and learn how to walk instead.

No comments: