Wednesday, May 14, 2008

USA - Days 7,8 & 9 - Washington DC

Back to the Capital, meet one of my parents best friend: Yioryos, from Cyprus. Man, this guy has crazy hair, I wish I could grab them and pull the way I do with mom's hair. Maybe they are all like this over there, it would be a dream place for me to live.

I warned you, Y has tons of hair. I, mayself, am covered with hair when I wear my bear suit. Super comfy and warm, best suited for chilly nights.
We spent our first night in DC with Bea, dinner in a Thai restaurant. Great food, too bad they don't have those in France. Check out the cool drinks with flames.
Time to sleep. This is my famous pogy bed: it folds into a tiny small bag, I can carry it everywhere we go. I had the best nights of my life in it. Up to 7 hours in a row, a record!
Having lunch in Dupont Circle. Y works nearby in the Cyprus embassy and could join us to enjoy this super nice day.
Y's friend Pia made me fly a bunch, I loved it.
Daddy could not stop staring at mom (see how cute she is). I think he is in love...

No comments: