It is my first time at the beach: the water is a little too cold for me to swim but I still enjoy the sun laying down on a towel. Protecting my precious sensitive skin is the key here: I manage to be the only one not to turn red after a morning outside. I am telling you, sunglasses and a good hat are essential.
More new experiences: I get to try seafood (through mommy's milk) and go for dinner in an Irish bar. So many things to remember from that trip to the US.
My first time at the beach. Check out the hat and sunglassess, I don't fear the mighty sun.
I am a little body shy still, I left my bikini at home. Mamma shows her awesome body just 4 months after giving birth.

Spending some time outside can be a little tiring. Katie takes a nap, but I am a big girl, I am never tired!

See, I still have a bunch of energy to play with Papi. I think he took a little too much sun this morning, I should lend him my Hello Kitty hat next time.
I am helping out to prepare dinner: I am the official finger food tester.
No comments:
Post a Comment